Home remedy for reverse slow metabolism with 3 steps shown in the figure.
Don’t give up if you have a slow metabolism system, there are many natural ways to reverse it. But we may discuss only 3 possible steps to reverse the slow metabolism. Following are mentioned below:
Step 1: Recognize the Slow metabolism
- Not eating much food
The body saves energy consumption by decreasing temperature, lower down digestive juices, reducing pulse, and slowing down the thyroid function. This is all because of when there is not enough supply of calories. To help you and feel your body less hunger as this is the built-in process of your body so it is not a bad thing. This will keep you alive and healthy in an emergency time.
- Low energy
- Staying asleep all the time
- Food cravings
- Hard time waking up
- Cold hands
- Cold feet
- Poor appetite
- Low body temperature
- Not eating enough carbohydrate
Carbohydrates are the macro nutrients. As all the macro nutrients are important and none should be limited in any way. Because the conversion of T4 to T3 is dependent on glucose and stored the glycogen in the liver, equal amount of carbohydrate in all type of diets are worth more important. So you have to take carbohydrates regularly.
- Other Causes
There are some other reasons that you are eating enough calories and carbs but you still have issues. There might be some more reasons of having slow metabolism.
- Malnourished Liver
- Low protein vegetarian diet
- Low fat diets
- Common nutrients deficiencies
- Fat soluble vitamin deficiencies
- Bloating causes weak digestion and reduced appetite
- Low progesterone level
- Estrogen dominance
- Poor liver detoxification
- Over Exercising
- Food sensitivities
- Food allergies
- Polyunsaturated fats are causes of inflammation
Step 2: Reduce the slow metabolism through food
You can reduce the slow metabolism by eating food as much as you can. Find some perfect time to re-activate your metabolism by doing some functions:
- Eat more food and don’t think about calories.
- Reduce some carbs from your diet time by time.
- Fulfill the nutritional deficiencies
- Time to nourish liver with good type of food.
- Learn what type of foods is easiest to digest and up regulate your digestion system.
- Reduce the toxins from your food and restart your lifestyle if the cause is toxins.
- Supporting energy balance if the cause is over exercising.
Step 3: Be consistent and patient
Every work you started must need consistency and patience. Be patient when you have decided to do something. Make consistency in your decision by applying all these steps time by time. Be patient with your body. You will never recover yourself in overnight, and you won’t get a slow metabolism in a day. Think of the good; just make sure that your body is doing best to re-balance the body, helps your metabolism running in an average rate of time by applying all 3 possible methods to yourself.